Thank you for your interest in The Christie Cannon Team!
We are currently hiring the following positions:
Description & Qualifications
The Listing Coordinator is an individual who is very personable, has a creative mind and can think outside of the box, excellent attention to detail, well organized, self motivated, strong computer and administrative skills, and can work effectively under pressure with short deadlines.
This position supports the team by providing fiduciary services to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes under contract. They also play a key role in all the marketing and advertising needs of the team to help promote growth.
Primary Job Functions
- Responsible for overseeing the listing marketing materials and scheduling promotional programs for listings.
- Supports the Team Owner/Lead Listing Specialist by preparing CMA’s, Seller Net Sheets, and Listing Contracts.
- Updating and maintaining of all listing materials, plus preparing pre-listing packages for listing appointments.
- Responsible for the processing and file management of all listing contracts. This includes data entry of information into various databases including the Keller Williams systems.
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Coordinates the staging, photography, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Manages the teams Runner. This includes; picking up and delivering of property signs, picking-up and delivering of lockboxes, picking up sign riders, delivering flyers, and delivery of marketing books.
- Supervises the Assistant to Listing & Marketing Coordinator to ensure tasks are being completed.
- Sets up weekly Open Houses for our team agents.
- Prepares appraisal marketing packages for each property and sends to the appraiser if needed.
- Creates and mails Just Sold/Just Listed postcards.
- Responsible for the ordering and delivery of client closing gifts.
- Ensures that all the marketing websites have correct listing information and photos.
- Assists Team Owner/Lead Listing Specialist with setting up and partnering with various advertising vendors.
- Provides back-up assistance to the CEO/Listing Specialist. This includes; attending of photo appointments, activating property listings in the MLS, etc...
- Responsible for keeping the Team Owner/Lead Listing Specialist and the CEO/Listing Specialist updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.Other tasks as assigned by the Team Owner/Lead Listing Specialist and the CEO/Listing Specialist.